companys and their so called breeders recommending pedigree dog food???why its no good!!!!?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: companys and their so called breeders recommending pedigree dog food???why its no good!!!!?

Post by target_love on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 am

Yes I agree raw is the best way, and its Cheaper!
Having larger breed of dog, I get pet mince from the butcher at a $1 a kilo, and that feeds my 2 pharaohs for a day. And then I have Supercoat Puppy for biscuits, they do well on them, so I keep it to it.

But yeah, there could be a huge debate, but whatever your dog does well on, just keep it as that. Whether its canned or raw. Wink
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: companys and their so called breeders recommending pedigree dog food???why its no good!!!!?

Post by Mali on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Admin I have not seen that product at all. Can you give me the name. I am moving to the bush soon I have mine eagle pack holistic for dry food my I am going to change them back to the Nutrience dry holistic and or the natural pedigree pal biscuits I have always fed Pal Meaty Bites to my shepherds and they always did well on them. Now Mali has but on the weight he needed to I will go back to the Natural Pal meaty bites. They will continue to get their chicken mince, necks etc.

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 am

This is very informative.. I hope I did it right so it works!!

www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/index.php
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Looks very informative actually thanks for the link.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:25 am

I pull it up and do a search for people when they tell me about their dogs skin problems..
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm

It is a good site... we have been doing this with brands in Australia. It's a good thing to have.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 am

Here are a couple of links about what goes into our commercial pet food..

makes interesting reading

http://www.pet-food-choice.co.uk/pet_food_labels.htm.

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Spring04/Perhach/PetFood/Processing.htm

« Last Edit: 2-16-09 at 12:55pgged

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum