Where is everybody?

Go down

Where is everybody?

Post by Mali on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 am

Gosh things have been very dead here for a few days where has everyone gone to? Still checking a couple of times daily but still nothing... hope to see you all again soon.

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is everybody?

Post by herbiedog on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Louise...been a bit hectic ..but back now .. hope you are well and it's nice a warm there its very wet here and as it was guy fawkes night on the 5th it has been very very noisy with all the fireworks going off the Herbster has just hated it...

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I can understand how herbie would hate the fireworks. On another forum and english based one they have all been complaining that is the one thing we dont get out here now is fireworks thank goodness. Glad your back... it is warm here too warm actually hot don't do hot.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes i just think it's that time of the year !!!
I have bin try'n all method's to get me car goin, an with 1 step forward an two bak, an it's still not goin ...
Look,s as tho gunna be bigger job than it should've bin ... ow well that's life i guess

I'm still here just a bit strees'd atm ...

Hope ever-1 else ok an doin well, talk again soon

Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 pm

still here!! Smile jai started preschool last week so with that and trying to fix my car ive been busy! Smile
bring back all the members

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by croc on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 am

im around, gonna get very busy here, have my best friends comin over, my girls are almost ready, trying to help Kel organise to get her female implanted while shes movin into her new house, so busy busy
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 am

I AM HERE!!!!!!! LOLOL,

i am working on updating chronicles LOL i have to get a lot more pics...........

Dont have anything to do tomorrow so will update!!
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 am

I'm back!!
Had a groomer friend up for the weekend and we groomed like crazy on Sat. and went to a groome show yesterday! It was fun and stocked up on a bunch of stuff.
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 am

Glad to see you all back!! That is great. Croc it looks like the girl I was wating for is having one puppy and if it survives they are keeping it seems I am going to miss out... ah well. Glad all is going well with your girls. Make sure you post lots of photos for us.... Lorie glad you had a good weekend. Beth looking forward to seeing the pet chronicles. Julz glad jai has settled in to pre school and enjoying it. Oldboi hope your car is running soon as with yours Julz. Makes me feel better to see you all here now.... but I have to ask where is Sharreem and Yacket's Mum. I know Shareem has been on holiday via facebook....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by croc on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 am

damn mini, thats no good, sorry to hear that, yes there will be pix.
cheers pete
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeah disappointing but you know what it is like with dogs... look forward to the photos. Enjoy your time with your friends and new puppies.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 pm

I am still here. Just had not much to say...Strange cause I talk alot! Never mind I am trying to remember how to upload photos so I can start a new tread! And now the camera batteries are recharged I will be getting out there to take the photos I need. Oh Biscuit is doing really well in home agility he can now do the walk over without falling off (takes it to fast is learning steady) and we have put the A frame up to the second height and he is not worried so we are making great progress and if I can get the weaves over xmas we are entering our frist jumpers trial on 30th Jan 2010 and on the same day we are doing our next obeidence trial which is at 5pm so nice and cool and he should do better and then the jumpers just for fun a friend is also coming who has a really good boarder collie and she will do open obeidence and jumpers with me so that will be lovely.
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Great to hear from you... sounds like your having fun there!! Good luck in your jumping trial and obedience trial. January will soon be upon us just like christmas. Looking forward to seeing photos. The easiest way is to use photobucket open an account upload your photos and then cut and paste the [IMG] code into your post and they will appear to check your post out press the preview button and you will see how it will look before posting. Hope that helps.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am

Thanks heaps mini. Have worked it out now and posted a new topic. And in the processes of uploaded some of my cleaver Biccy!
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 am

Yes I see that clever dog up on the agility equipment he looks awesome have left you a message there.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

Im here!!!! had computer problems but can use my phone on facebook working hard, Golidie is huge! took her to obedience for first time on monday night she went straight from pups class to intermediate in one night. just have to work on the stay and step behind her... she doesnt like this otherwise she would be in the open class doing her level one lol... she is such a clever pup I love her so much. Angel is loving having a playmate and ebony even likes her... i caught ebony fleaing goldie the other day.. will have to do lot of catching up soon
Lesa

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 pm

That's great she is doing well... so pleased to see you back here Lesa really am. Looking forward to catching up... flower

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

sorry i left again ARGH been so busy will update tonight i HOPE lol...
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Ah that is okay i know you have been flat stick at work!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum