dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello visitors

+2
Yacket's Mum
sharreem
6 posters

Go down

hello visitors Empty hello visitors

Post by sharreem Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi guys I have noticed at the bottom of the page we have members that come for a read but never leave any comments... dont be shy we are all friendly and listen to all your opinions. Just say gidday we will say hi back... you will be surprised ... none of us bite!!!! and you can make some life long friends
I wont name any of you but you know who you are so come join our friendship group we would all love to chat with you and learn more about you
talk to you soon
Lesa (AKA sharreem) Very Happy
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

hello visitors Empty Re: hello visitors

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 am

I second that...Come on say hi!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:19 am

Me to I third it!! Seriously please feel free to join in!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:33 am

OH OH OH i 4th that LOL.....

Join in hehe we LOVE new people LOL... Very Happy
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Unfortunately i'm like that on other forums, but they aren't as friendly as here. I just browse them to keep informed about stuff. Wink
But plz don't be shy as you can see an read the DF4E are a friendly lot that love to chat an help wenever they can. Cool

So plz enjoy a conversation or ask a question, an any suggestions will be great...ENJOY AN DON'T BE SHY... hello visitors 551316
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 pm

oldboi wrote:Unfortunately i'm like that on other forums, but they aren't as friendly as here. I just browse them to keep informed about stuff. Wink
But plz don't be shy as you can see an read the DF4E are a friendly lot that love to chat an help wenever they can. Cool

So plz enjoy a conversation or ask a question, an any suggestions will be great...ENJOY AN DON'T BE SHY... hello visitors 551316

I know exactly how you feel oldboi especially about another infamous dog forum that I love to lurk on and read but very rarely post. So all those watching by all means join in we welcome you to participate in our friendly online family here.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh yes I def know forums like that but this one insn't like it we love to chat and make friends... so come say hi as I love to hear all about you, your country and pets....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum