This is where I live

Go down

Re: This is where I live

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:17 am

OMG that looks simply idyllic and you must be very proud of being the tidiest....

Our beaches here are just so awful......

What a great time your doggies must have running around those beaches do you have times of the year when dogs are not allowed on the beach..ours is 1st May until end of Sept...our summer months

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am

We have some nice beaches but they are 2 hours away, don't get there much abd dogs aren't allowed. you are so lucky to live there...
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 am

WOW that is major pretty...... I LOVE the beach... so do the dogs but there is only 2 and they are LONG drives and with 7 dog they only go once or twice a year..

BEAUTIFUL..
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

We have two local beaches that are just for dogs we can use them all year round. They are aloud to run free and run for miles. One is two blocks away from my house. Everyone respects the beach and use doggie bags for the doggie dodos then they get placed in the bin after your play. there is even a hose next to the shower for the dogs to get their wash.
If you see someone with their dog on a lead you respect them and walk around them. but if they winge you just remind them that this is the area that dogs can run free.
We have so many other beaches to choose from for humans so no one complains. The dog beaches are dangerous swimming beaches and are not patrolled. too many rips ect at them. they are safe for the dogs because they dont go out too far.

I have lived in caloundra since 1982 and would not leave the area.

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 pm

What a beautiful place Lesa it really is. The beaches are just beautiful. 

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

That sounds just a great place ....

Dogs just love the beach don't they...Herbie spends most of his time trying to chase the seagulls away so he is pretty busy Razz

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum