Plans for today

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Plans for today

Post by Mali on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:12 am

I have just taken some great shots of my friends dogs I will post them soon have to upload it to photobucket

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 am

Looking forward to all the new pics...

I will sort some of my daughters two.... The Herbster unfortunately doesn't get on with them in the house but they are all OK when we are out walking..

The sun is shining through the window at the moment and it looks like is going to be a lovely day... got to get out in the garden and do a bit of planting in.. I have a very small garden but will take a few piccys so you can see how small...

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

It was an absolute corker of a day today. We sat outside in the sunshine most of the day. The horses were all up in the backyard as the farrier came. Yes I got some photos!! We then went up to the back of the property lit a fire and cooked sausages, bananas with chocolate and marshmallows. We have just come down from there and it was wonderful to be up there.  It is so lovely. The stars are amazing.  Had a great day today.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:56 am

OH I so want to come to Australia..........

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 am

This is a photo of my friend who is from the UK. I took her to australia zoo (steve Irwins) she was amazed how tame the roos are their. Sorry but I just dont take photos of the roos here. I only live two streets away from the golf course and there are roos running wild there... Roos are a common site for us here also possums and lizards

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 am

That's funny you should say about the roos on the golf course cos several years back when my sister was staying with her daughter in Sydney she was playing golf with her ex and hit a Roo right on the head..bet she wished it was her ex.... Razz

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 am

Do they let you lick them up and hold them? Are they snuggly? Does anyone keep them as pets?
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:29 am

HAHAHA.. Lorie you so much fun....

If you go to a Zoo some will let you cuddle and snuggle and kiss em.. They are soooooo soft...

Ummm i think in some states you can get special licence to keep them as pets but most are Joeys they get given to wildlife carers when their mother dies or whatever else... Not many that are PET PETS.... there a few farms but that is for meat YUCK!!!!!!!!!1
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 am

For lorie..

hehe cute roo's on the beach LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Y3cd05jyA&feature=related
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:10 pm

That's really good ..and so sweet where he knibbled the chaps legs...well I hope it was a chap as the leg was very hairy

You have just got to watch the other one....Funniest Kangeroo ever....... Shocked

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Kangaroos are lovely our mob was back up in the paddock last night  when we went for our campfire etc. Plans for today are the nurse coming and the cleaner coming as well. I have an appointment later in the day that is it. Then back home. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Are you OK Louise...why is the nurse coming have I missed something....

It's been a lovely day here today and I've been to my mums and sat in her lovely garden..I had to see the social services here to try and get mum more help at home...we are getting someone in for half and hour in the morning to get her breakfast and then someone for 45mins at teatime to get her tea and both times to get them to remind her to take her pills....

I have a brother and a sister but everything seems to be left to me to organise... Oh well never mind as long as mum gets the best thats all I care about..... that's it rant over :crazy:

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:56 pm

No things are fine now but I have had some amputations of toes and some surgeries done on my feet etc. So the nurse comes daily to dress those. It is a long complicated story to be honest. Ah trying to get more help is not fun I hope you can rustle up some more. Does she have someone to clean etc for her?  Does not make it fair that you are doing all the running around does it.  It can be very frustrating when family dont pull their weight in family matters like these. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am

OMG that sounds really painful so hope that all turns out OK..

I do mums housework. paperwork and go in and help her have a bath etc..

I am quite impressed with the social services as they have already put into place 2 days at a care centre and I have another meeting next Turesday to see about the help indoors getting meals so thoings are starting to get into place..as for family..don't even go there Evil or Very Mad

The Herbster has been a bit off colour today..I think he may have pulled a muscle in his back leg..he keeps holding his leg up and doing the JRT three legged hop..... I think perhaps a couple of quite days and then we will see how he is

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Glad your getting help with your mum it makes it easier on you and the carers are usually really good. No pain after amputations only when the infection is still there is pain about. It has been hard but I got through it and will continue to fight and stand tall in regards to it all. You have to stay positive it is the only way. Hope Herbie's leg is feeling better now. Plans for today lets see, well I really have to go and do washing at the laundromat, then I need to get some milk, bread etc at the store and then back home. Nothing too exciting. But that's life hey....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 am

Herbie is much better today..made him rest yesterday which was a struggle but he is much better...wondered if he twisted his leg when he jumped off the bed..

I have got to clean the house as have friends coming for lunch..I've already made a cake..... diet starts tomorrow..... NOT

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Well I did my laundry yesterday, so today I have the nurse coming to do my feet, I am then going to a friends house for a body shop party. I will then stop at the shops on the way home and grab the few things I need then come home and stay home it will be cold by then. There is frost and ice everywhere here this morning it is the second morning in a row like this but it makes for beautiful sunny days. I have the heater on trying to get warm. Diet what diet? What sort of cake did you make Liz?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:07 am

Well I made a coffee and walnut sponge...as I used to take them into work when I was there...so when they came to lunch they put in an order for one... Laughing

It was great to have a chat and catch up on things but found out that after not being there for 2 years they were still moaning about the same things that we were when I was there...nothing changes....

It was a really funny day yesterday JJ and my son had to go to court as my son got stopped by the police just before Christmas and got a accused of driving without due care and attention and on the police statement ..it was lies.. lies.. lies so my son got a solicitor to speak on his behalf... and even tho' the solicitors proved that a lot of the statement was untrue (all mesurement were at least 50 meters out one was 100 metres out and the speed that my son was supposed to have been doing couldn't have been right) and he changed things that he had written in his statement these magistrates stick together and they ruled in favour of the police...one very hard lesson learnt... the police rule (even tho they hold their hand up and swear to the queen that they will tell the whole truth etc and then blatantly tell lie..........

Well now thats better out than in......

It's a beautiful day here today the sun is shining throught the window and feel quite warm...no heaters here today Rolling Eyes

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 am

Liz there is one rule for them and one rule for us. It drives you  nuts I know but it is the way it goes. Glad it is all over now though going to court is NEVER fun. Walnut cake sounds yummy. I got home around 4pm then just relaxed watched Cesar Millan tonight that man never ceases to impress me. The more I watch him the more I learn. He is truly amazing. Tomorrow is a day at home going to clean up a few things tomorrow around the house and then settle for the weekend. I am going to invite a friend around for coffee on the way home from work if she wants to pop in. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm

We have the dog whisperer over here too he is very good and good to take tips from

How did the your coffee go with your friend...

It's been another lovely day here I seemed to have been rushing around today but not getting very far.... Rolling Eyes

I have a pile of ironing..it must be as big as Mount Everest..... Razz which I am going to tackle in the next hour or two or perhaps three.......

Hope that you all have a good day

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Today I am staying home, I am working on a new website also the nurse has to come again. It is pretty miserable and dull here today so it is an indoor day. Apart from that nothing else is really happening to be honest. Coffee went fine I always have a good time with Pauline we met in  hospital a couple of years ago and have become really good friends.  She makes me laugh she to had foot problems but hers healed the lucky duck. Mine are still continuing.... such is life. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:36 pm

That's a shame that your foot is still a problem.... hope that you overcome this soon ..

It is sooo good to have a good ole laugh and joke with a good mate..us ladies seem to be able to do that don't we Smile

What website are you working on?

It's been a warm but overcast day today..I went and help mum do her shopping today... OMG I feel shattered now.... I keep writing things down to give to my daughter to help her when I finally end up like mum :cyclops:

It's Fathers day here tomorrow so don't know what we will be doing we may pack up a picnic and take off somewhere to have a good walk with Herbie

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Thanks Liz I have had feet problems for seven years now... oh what joy and I am hoping these are the last of them. I do have a way to go for healing etc but they are going in the right direction. I then have to go to the orthotics people and get some toe fillers made and some groovy custom made shoes I told them I do not want boxes on soles like some of them.  That is another process but at least I can wear a normal pair of shoes again.  This all takes time and so forth but I have a great medical team here I am off to the vascular surgeons on tuesday again for a check up thats fine. Website what website?? Well I will have to tell you when it is ready so you can go and take a look at it okay..... Today thank god is sunny and quite mild which is great had a sleep in today being sunday and that was nice. Have to go to the shops for the usual stuff milk bread etc. I am working on the website again today and trying to catch up on some of the programs I have taped off cable tv etc. I have a ton to watch.  I hope that  you get to go on your picnic and that you enjoy yourself and herbie gets his long walk. Father's day here is in september and mother's day is in may.  Oh and of course Noela my lovely nurse is coming again today to do what she does best giving me a hard time and changing dressings.  She is good value however.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Sounds like you have been have a hard time of it over the past few years..never mind best foot forward....ooopppss sorry.. Rolling Eyes

Our Mothers day is in march..... Ohh you are being very secretive about your website can't wait to see it.....

Not been a fantastic day today overcast again but it should be better tomorrow ..didn't get our long walk today but hopefully we are going to pack the camper up and go to Ashdown Forest tomorrow because the forecast is for good weather so fingers crossed

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Sounds lovely packing the camper up and going to the forest. We are nine hundred metres from the state forest and it is great to get up there and escape. The other day my friend Lori took me for a drive in the 4WD up on the tracks and it was just wonderful.  Ah the website yep I will let you know when I am ready okay.  Sorry to hear that father's day was not so hot I hope your hubby still  had a good day. Plans for today well I have the cleaner coming this morning the nurse again of course and that is my day for visitors. Oh Libby, Julie and Sanjay come home today so I am looking forward to catching up with them. I have missed them last few days.  It is nice and sunny here again this morning it is always nice to see the sunshine. I am off to have some breakfast now and a cup of tea.  

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum