dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for today

+5
Admin
Beth<3
lorie
Yacket's Mum
Mali
9 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Plans for today - Page 13 Empty Re: Plans for today

Post by herbiedog Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 pm

mmm my mouth is watering....

I feel so tired today... another mum day..thanks everyone for listening..

it's cold... misty and miserable here so think of us as you all wallow in that sunshine
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 am

Roast pork! YUm!
I have the day off, so I have a bunch of dogs to groom. 2 Newfies later. I'll take pics I have a feeling they will be shavedowns, she rescued them recently...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm

The roast pork was delicious so yummy. About half an hour after we finished it the bloody power went off and stayed off. So I stayed up to eleven pm and then though stuff it. It came back on at around 2.30 am. Plans for today are as follows, I have the cleaner coming this afternoon I really want her to clean the house well today as I have hospital tomorrow and need it done properly as I wont be doing anything for a little while. It is going to be hot again today and I have decided that I am going to buy and air conditioner for my lounge room I have a bit put away for this I can't stand the heat. If we have a summer like we did last year with tempratures in the 40's (degrees celcius) I just can't cope with it. I won't be on from tomorrow morning till Saturday or even sunday depending on how I am feeling after surgery. The doctors think I may even come home on the same day bonus if that happens. I hate staying in hospital but sometimes we have to do it.

Liz the weather sounds awful but hey I would rather the coolness but with a bit of sunshine. Hope it went well with your mum. Lorie a day off and your still grooming how did the newfies go? What a gorgeous breed they are. Give Nat and Mingo a great big hug for me.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Yes I am with you Mini, I hate the heat and live in our study with the air con on when it is that hot and my dogs don't cope very well with the heat either so they come in as well.
Good luck with the hospital and we will be awaiting your return.

My day today! Well up bright and early (thanks to stray dogs running up the pathway next to our bedroom window that Biscuit must tell off) Dropping hubby off to work so I can go and put the car in for a service (theiving mongles) it will be an all day thing so they drop me off at the nearest shopping centre so I thought I would do all my xmas shopping today. Pick hubby up at 4 come home change and then take Biscuit down the road to a park for personal training (getting him use to out and about doing obeidence) and hour doing that then home again feed dogs and ourselves and off to bed.. after Beauty and the Geek!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 am

Yacket, that is a LONG day! I cannot live without air in the summer. When I want to go to sleep and it's too hot I turn into a real B!tch..

Louise, I'll be thinking of you, hope you get home quick to a nice clean house!The newfis weren't bad, and very sweet. Got to get pics up soon.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Good luck Louise..you will soon be home and can relax.... no where better than home is there..
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks for all your well wishes I am now fasting for theatre I am second on the list and I hope to get home tonight if possible but we will wait and see. Not nervous or anything have been to theatre so many times now it is not funny as weird as it sounds it is like going home. It is going to be hot again today so two days in airconditoned comfort is fine. I have some more news for later in the week but I am not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet.... I will keep you guessing. Have a great day today everyone be thinking of you all.

Kind Regards
Louise
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Oh Louise how can you do that..now how will I get through the rest of the week.... Plans for today - Page 13 Icon_surprised
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Wondering what the hell it is.... but it is a good one just waiting to talk to someone before I announce it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 am

I bet she found a GSD!!!!!!!!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 am

yep I bet that is what it is..
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Ha ha nope not telling you been chatting to the boss but I have to go a bit further yet.... so just have to wait and see..... only another day or two.... not much longer now.

Oh today's plans is to stay at home and do nothing feeling a bit peckish now so something to eat would be good and let my arm recover a bit after typing.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 am

hope that it is not too painful Louise... still you can sit out in the lovely sun and recover....if I lived nearer I would join you for a good ole chin wag
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 am

Me too!
gonna be warm today, I gotta take the girls for a good run!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 am

I did stay at home it was a warm day but I avoid the sun like the plague so I keep out of it. I watched a couple of movies instead and enjoyed those. I watched Legally blonde for I don't know how many times but I just love it and then Corina Corina with Whoopi Goldberg anything with her in it I love. Liz anytime you wanna come for a chat your welcome. Same with anyone from this board. My arm is not too painful and I can touch type so that is the main thing. it seems to be going well so far. Lets hope it rectifies the problem.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm

I love both those movies too!!
I just watched Hotel For Dogs, it was really cute!
Having a nice relaxing Sunday, the run tyckered them out, they really neded it. The best part is I don't have to, they just run ahead, run back over and over, they never go out of my sight tho!! I love my girls soooo much! Plans for today - Page 13 Herz
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Congrad's on your arm. I hope it keeps on healing correctly and all returns to normal. I fully understand the frustation of pain and surgery, I have a bone disease that needs to be operated on when I am in to much pain to cope. I have more bones than anyone else and where they grown they tend to grow under tenderns and nerves which push them all out of place and the pain can be unbearable. I have had 13 taken out from my ankle to my knees to my hip and then my shoulder. So just take one step at a time (so to speak) you will get there, but don't be to brave, if you need take some good pain killers take them (I have learnt to do that as I hate taking drugs but sometimes you just have to) Sending you well wishes.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Thanks I know the feeling and if I have pain I will take the pain killers no problems. I'm not that stubborn anymore. The wound looks good no stitches all done internally etc and a very fine line it is feeling better every day now. Still a bit tender in some spots but it is getting there. Only been done a few days... all things take time. Now I am sitting here listening to the soundtrack to Chicago love the music to the show love the show....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 am

Gald you are feeeling good Louise! I hope it is the end of surgeries for you..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I have now seen the wound and they have done a great job all internal stitches and it is only a small wound. Very happy when healed you will be very hard pressed to see where it was. Plastic surgeons are great!! Thought I might have this horrible big deep scar but nope it is very minimal. Thank goodness.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Wow that is fantastic. I have terrible scars except one who was trying a new stitching patteren and it is only a faint line up the front of my foot/ankle. What doctors can do these days is amazing. Hoping it works out for you.

Plans for today...just about to go to work and bring home there dog for a bath when I am finished and then I think I am going to have all dogs in the air con because they are saying we are getting 38 deg temp....Yuck Yuck Yuck and when it is dark we are doing some agility training here at home with a couple of people. Hope everyone is going to be alright in the heat. I told hubby to come home if it hits anywhere near that especially working in a factory.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

For sure that is hot. Not that hot here today around 23 but it is going up to 29 tomorrow, 36 on thursday and 31 on thursday then back to the 20's for a few days. I wont be budging in the heat I hate the freaking stuff... but that is Australia a land of extremes. Oh and some new news coming up just waiting for something we have had a change of heart with the female shepherd my landlord did not want her here so she wont be coming now but we do have plans for another dog just waiting on someone to give the approval. Cross your fingers and hope it works out for me please will post more in the members section as I know. Not this public one.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Oh that is sad. Good luck with the next adventure.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 am

It is but I cannot afford to upset the applecart so to speak when you rent your guided by certain rules and also living in the bush and livestock. My friend Karen is helping me at the moment.... I am trying to persuade her to let me have a longcoat male puppy she has her eye on keeping for herself but I want her to send him to me she can use him at stud etc if she wants he will be fully registered with Dogs NSW just have to get her to agree.... Plans for today - Page 13 551316
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 am

The weather here has been awful.... rain rain and even more rain with really strong winds... got soaked and battered this morning when I went into the town to pay some bills....

I keep thinking of you all sitting in the lovely sun... but I expect it is too hot there... are we never satisfied Plans for today - Page 13 Icon_lol
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next