Plans for today

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Plans for today

Post by Yacket's Mum on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:48 pm

!! you can paint a poodle and no one worries....paint a greyhound and people think you have hurt them and when you say no it is just dye they go Why did you do that? and I say why do they do that to poodles? People are still not getting it that greyhounds make GREAT pets! hhhmmmm

Bye the way love the poodles colours she is a darling.... Do you want so bright red dye?
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 am

Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 am

lol love her socks

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 am

WoW!! That is bright! That;s a great red, what kind id it? Really, red is a hard color to get true.
Bet she feels very fancy!! Dogs KNOW when they have stuff done to them like color, they know they're special.. I love you

Mini, yer a lucky duck to have a cleaner, i wish I had a cleaner..
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 am

Well to get a cleaner I had to have six amputations and more surgery.... It is good and the woman I have is great at her job. I do enjoy having a cleaner but I find I clean before she gets here anyway... funny cleaning for the cleaner. 

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 am

I used to clean other peoples houses when the children were small... Very Happy only one cleaned before I got there..... the rest were messy so and so's..... Sad

Now I just do my own and my mums who can't manage anymore as unfortunately she has dementia and cannot cope with it anymore.....

Well I have just got in from a coffee with my old workmates ..it seemed strange to go into a workplace that I left 2 years ago after being there for 10 years but it seemed that nothing had changed except the staff

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 am

Nothing good today, hate when there is nothing to look foward to, and it's raining, and I have two new dogs to groom after work. Until they get there, I am always a little nervous cause I haven't met them yet, then, everything is fine..
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 am

take pics of the doggies Lorie Very Happy Very Happy

Well it is tonight now But TOMORRROW.... i am going to Vist Jess from ACS to possible adopt more guinea pigs HEHE YAY.
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 am

Tomorrow I am going to do laundry at the laundromat as water is just too scarce here on the farm we rely on tank water. I also need to get a few things at the shops but apart from that nothing else planned besides it is going to get to a whole whopping 9 degrees celcius tomorrow so a day inside will not hurt.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 am

omg...... HEATER.. you poor bugger i HATE the cold
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

It seems so strange that you say it is cold I just think of it being hot hot hot there...

It has been a strange but busy day ...shopping...baking and rushing over to my mums as she got in a muddle cooking her dinner got there and she had every rings on the cooker and burned potatoes in the saucepan...

But we are enjoying the tennis at the moment at Eastbourne and then Wimbledon..do you get to watch any?

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes I will watch the Tennis I love it but I prefer cricket to be honest. Wimbledon is such a wonderful tournament. Oh your poor mum she must have been beside herself.

Today I have to do washing, shopping and the nurse has to come. Yes alot of people think Australia is always warm but I can tell you it can get cold on our scale of things. Nothing like and english winter but still cold. It is currently 3.7 degrees celcius as I type this they say it feels like -1.6. It is only going to get to 9 degrees celcius today. Winter is here.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:18 am

And summer is HERE ! but it keeps raining!!!
NO pics, Beth just a golden and a lhasa X, but tonight a Saint Bernard!!! Yikes! I'll get pics of THAT for sure!! I have my helper coming but will still take hours, I imagine and tons of shampoo and hours of drying!!
Tomorrow, 9 dogs! Saturday does not mean a day off anymore!
Enjoy youe weeekend everyone! Very Happy
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 am

Aww Cricket JJ loves it to he has been watching the 20 / 20 series but we aren't doing very well..beaten by South Africa yesterday Sad

Lorie you are going to be really busy .... you will need to take a break and have a cuppa....

Well had a little upset got to town decided to go into the shopping centre before going to do the food shopping but had a little panic attack and had to come home....... Oh dear what am I like....

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 pm

My mum suffers panic attacks and they are not a nice thing. She just breaks down and can't do anything. It is not a good thing this seems to happen more in shopping centres than anywhere else. So I understand your condition. Ah 20/20 games aren't they great!! Best new idea they have come up with for a long time with cricket. I am a huge Ricky Ponting fan I just love him. So did you manage to get your shopping done or did hubby have to go and do it?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh my plans for today. I have to go to the hospital for a dressing change which is okay and then I am coming home again. I want to edit some photos of Kangaroos and Crimson Rosellas that I have taken today and yesterday we had a mob of Kangaroos in the top paddock and I managed to get some photos of them. They are eastern grey kangaroos and I have discovered also that there are wallabies here as well. I also seen black cockatoos this morning my favourite australian native bird. We have so many cockies around here. We feed the birds everyday now and they come in their hundreds for it. The crimson rosellas are just stunning and their babies are green but as they change colour to crimson are just as spectacular. I love where I live I really do I have found my little shangrila. I will post the photos later today for you all to see.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Ahhhh that is it Minni i am moving in LOL...

Today it is back the the cavy rescue to see more possible adoptions... Then a mate is comming round and them it is PARTY TIME another mate is turning 18 so YAY....

So today should be good.... OH and i have to clean the dang House HAHA NOT FUN lol
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 am

My plans tonight is to go out the with girls and have dinner then we are going to watch some DVDs and stuff down in Daylesford. Going to have to rug up though its going to be very cold tonight. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am

Wow your place sounds idyllic..got my bags packed and I'll be right over Very Happy

You lot look as if you are all going to have some fun ... let me see all I am going to do is have a stir fry..TV and doggie chat for me tonight..

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:50 am

We had a good night sitting around chatting watching dvd's and then paid tv for awhile we have just settled down for the night now.  It was a good saturday night. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Awww are you having a sleepover........ Smile

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm

i WANT ROO PICS!! i WANT THEM NOW! dONT' EAT THEM BEFORE YOU TAKE PICS!!!!!

I just heard you guys EAT those cute little things,!!! Or, are the wallabys the cute little things??
Tomorrow is Sunday and I will post pics of the most ginormous saint bernard if you post those hoppy cuties!!

I got done with 7dogs a little late, missed most of a baby shower i went to, had to bring my helper home cause my hubby was SLEEPING Evil or Very Mad Then, rushed to the shower , but really need one myself, Off I go, probably have dog hair splinters tomorrow...
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Ha Ha,....

Yep want Roo piccy and doggie pics

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Yes we eat kangaroos but they are generally farmed I personally do not like the taste of it. I will post them for you dont worry.... 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

HAHA poor lorie..... You seemed so shocked HAHA....

MORE PICS..... hehe i love them.... Dog, Roo's...... i dont care
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next