Plans for today

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Plans for today

Post by Mali on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Today I am staying home think I will watch a couple of DVDS this afternoon I do have a little bit more work to do on here but I love doing that. Nurse will come again and do dressings etc and that is it for me today nice and quiet.

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Today I did the ironing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then this afternoon we had a lovely walk over Sissinghurst Castle grounds Herbie just loves it there even tho he has to have a shower when we get back the mucky pup.. it was a lovely walk as (don't know if I have said before) JJ loves bugs, bettle and butterflies anything creepy crawlies..alto he is scared stiff of spiders!!!!! and it was teeming with butterflies and dragonflies so he was in seventh heaven snapping away with his camera heres a link to his flickr site and you can see the sort of insect we have over here... bit smaller than the ones you have over there.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/lummydays/

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Liz did JJ take those photos they are awesome!! What a wonderful garden to take herbie running in I wish I could come with you with my two they would love that!! They would also love to get muddy.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Liz those photos are amazing and I have taken a look at others as well his camera must be awesome to get shots like that. I am very impressed I can tell you.  Now my plans for today are the nurse will be coming changed nurses and I am really going to miss my old nurse she is one in a million but I will get to see her from time to time. My cleaner is also coming today she will be here for two hours and that is about it for me. Tomorrow have to be at the surgeons early just for a check up etc and then back home nothing too exciting!! 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

Hope that all is well with you with your check up Louise..

JJ has a canon 450d camera and it's been really good that he has taken up photography as he isn't able to do much work due to ill health it has been a life saver...

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:42 pm

good luck Lou hope all goes well.

I am going to Lunch with my Mummy, Oma and fav aunty lol along with her baba Ben he is sooo cute.

Then i am making the arrangements to hopfully bring home my new baby on wednesday.... EEEEkkkkk so exited....and i am trying to not get 2 LOL..

Was also supposed to clean out the guinea pigs but the rain will prevent that for another day YUCK.
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

I think I might get some sleep ... kids on puppy watch today

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Well the appointment went well we had a great outcome I dont have to go back to the doctors for another month!! But will have to see district nursing daily still and the wound nurse at the hospital every two weeks but that is fine.  A month without the surgeons wont know myself. I also drove around today and took some photos of the local area to share here so I will post them later I am going to have lunch soon and settle for a little bit.  It is a beautfiul sunny day here today and I want to go outside and play with the dogs. Lesa have a good sleep you deserve it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Today has been dry.. Smile

I've been having a sort out in my little back bedroom that I call the computer room..sounds kinda posh don't you think.. we have put the dryer out in the workshop as it makes too much noise upstairs.... JJ doesn't use as much space anymore as he is no longer working... He has keep a little bit of it as his den..he has his computer in it and it is his little bit of escapism Smile

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 pm

All men need that and all men need a shed so they can potter outside and stop them from driving women absolutely NUTS!! I have the nurse coming as usual and then I need to go and get some meat for tea going to cook some sort of casserole tonight as it is pretty cold here. Won't be on tomorrow not until the afternoon I am going to Melbourne for the day with my friend Pauline for chinese but most of all peking duck. I will take some photos to show you all I think we are going to go to chinatown in Lt Bourke Street will wait and see. Apart from that nothing else happening here.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Hope that you have had a good day Louise.........

My exciting day consisted of doing the weekly shop at Tesco's and then cooking dinner.. JJ and I are really in to veggie meals and I seem to be enjoying cooking them more.. but still have to cook meat meals for my son and mum....

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 am

I did have a good day and night babysat Sanjay tonight and that went well hopefully tomorrow will go okay to.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Well haven't done a lot today...

Been over to mums to see if she was OK and to take her a meal over.. she is coming for lunch tomorrow as my aunt is away..she has gone to Hampton Court Flower Show ... I went once and only the once I was really ill and the highly scented flowers made me very very sick....

JJ is watching the cricket......hmmmmmmmmmmmm you lot are doing very well is all I am going to say....

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 am

Ah good we are beating the poms hey!! Today I have been at home cleaner has been and worked her magic. It has been wet and cold so I have stayed home and tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and then have to do a few errands then head home that is it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Well Cricket ended in a draw........... starts again Thursday so I will keep you up on the scores..

It's been quite nice here not a lot of rain just a few splatters..

When I got back from my mums JJ had hung out my wshing and I thought oh good he has put the washing machine n and then hung it out but... yes you guessed it I had put the washing in and because I had had to scrub his trouser knees as they were grubby because he is always taking piccys of insects and is ususal crawling along the ground! he thought that it had been washed so he had hung a line full of dirty laundry lol!

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:04 am

At least he is trying!! Good on him. Today has been quiet just stayed at home have visitors coming for a few days tonight and though I look forward to it I do like my own space. Nothing much happening here today just another day in paradise for me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:04 am

Trying you can say that again!!!!!!!!!

Not much going on here either... It's realy windy this morning so might get some washing (clean) dry

Ohhh my life is so exciting

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Well yesterday I had a lovely surprise I ended up at my Aunties having lunch with my mum and her two sisters Jill and Marian my uncle Pete and my cousin Shaun. We had roast pork for lunch with all the trimmings and it was delicious.

Today we are heading off for Sanjay's first photo session with the photographer. He is such a sweet little guy now four and half months old and the apple of my eye!! I just love him to bits. Then I need to do some grocery shopping. I am looking forward to my day today. Kind Regards Louise

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am

Wow lunch sounded beautiful...Now I am hungry.....

Didn't do much today just a bit of cleaning and washing then a friend came over and we did a bit of obeidence and agility and then I went for a very long drive with another friend who had to take her bulldog back for a checkup after her face lift (had eyelashes growing on the inside of her eyes and these were casuing ulcers) went to the butchers on our way home and now I am cooking a chook for dinner. Got to go pickup poop and then feed and rug dogs eat dinner put dogs out for sleepies and then off to bed for work tomorrow.... I wish I could just sleep-in for one day!!!!!!!
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm

It's been a weird day here ... rain ..rain lots of rain..thunder and lightening but very warm.....

Friday again so a shopping trip to stock the food cupboards... might have a night out tomorrow in the camper..

The Herbster seems very quiet today he is a typical terrier and suffers from allergys... he gets very itchy I give him a supplement in his food and also have a spray which is tea tree and aloe vera..

Poor little mite

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Mali has itches as well around his belly armpits and groin and when I am in hospital he just rips himself apart.... it is not good what do you put in his food Liz? Did you get to go away in the camper? Today is a home day again the nurse is just about to come I need to do some laundry so will do a load when I go into town later for some bread and milk. That's it for today nothing exciting and besides its cold here yet again.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm

I put ExmaRid which contains natural oils ..cod liver oil, vegetable oil and starflower oil........ I am also going to try 2mg of piriton and see how that goes ... also I have seen a soothing balm that I am going to try... do you think it's a terrier thing ..

We did get away and found a lovely little campsite and JJ was in his element as we found a lovely little wood full of butterflies... it has been a very good year for them here..but unfortunatley Herbie was really itching like mad so think it make be grass that makes him worse...poor little thing

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 am

Mali can not tolerate some grasses and comes out all red and blotchy it will also go up his neck I have to be mindful of putting hard collars on him as well. He has improved that is for sure they are such touchy creatures. Glad you had a good camp out now to see those wonderful photos JJ took of the butterflies if they are anything like the ones I have seen they will be amazing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 am

Hope by the time you look at JJ's flickr site he has uploated more pics..he is starting another one with different pics on not just bugs so when he has them I will give you a link...my daughter also loves photography so will introduce you to hers too....

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 am

Heres my daughters photostream......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljs-photos/

Take a look ..she is trying to get into children phtography ..she works in a nursery and has the permission of these children's parents for her to show her photos of them

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum