dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE SUCKERS

+2
lorie
Beth<3
6 posters

Go down

WE ARE SUCKERS Empty WE ARE SUCKERS

Post by Beth<3 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 am

Ok so most of you have seen the post with my uncles dog LAYLA right she is the douge; sweet, underfed,over bred layla. My uncle took her in and has been trying to get her back to helth.

Today his landlord said he can no longer have the dog. This is very out of the blue as the landlord said he was allowed 1 dog that was well behaved and stayed outdoors(Layla is the perfect dog)

He has been given 3 days to rehome her. We dont want her to just go to anybody she has been through alot in her first 2 almost 3 year of life..

So we are taking layla in until we can find an appropriate home for her. OR till we get the land lord to say why she isn no longer allowed in the home.

This means we will have 7 dogs in our house hold... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Legally we can have no more than 6 we are at our limmit so my uncle plans to keep her registerd to him so we can state that she is here on a temporary basis.

So yet again the family is taking in a animal that has had a horrible start in life..

If anybody knows of a VERY good home for her that will give her the creature comforts she needs let us know as i dont think we can keep her.............. 7 DOGS. I mean we have the money and the room for them all otherwise we would not have even considered it BUT 7.

I worry how i am ever going to find a rental that will take me....... PET friendly rental here i come HAHAHA. (1 dog,6 g'pigs,rats, 4 cats and a galah) that is what i will leave home with ... HAHA i will need to buy a house lol.

So that is what is happening on my end...

WE ARE NUTS NUTS NUTS.................

*hoping you all dont think we are horders lol we do look after our pets i swear*
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

WE ARE SUCKERS Empty Re: WE ARE SUCKERS

Post by lorie Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:16 pm

NO doubt you do Beth! Hope you find a place for her...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh that is so sad for the dog and your uncle. I hope you find her a wonderful home. Good luck.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Beth I will PM you... try a rescue group that screens potential adopters... also get intouch with the breed club they to may have a rescue service that way she will have all her vet work done prior to leaving that way she can never be bred again. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 am

Layla gets here in the moring.. My oma "LOVE YOU OMA" will be helping with food she has gone and got a 20kg bag of food for us as she cannot belive we are taking in another dog... My uncle wil also be giving us her beds,bowls and left over food and boans and things.

Fingers crossed we find her a good home .. We are looking into rescue groups i speak.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pm

That is great that everyone is helping. I hope the rescue groups help you out and that she can be located a wonderful new home. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 am

well she is a sweety pie.... she doesn't seem to understand how to play with the other dogs.... Poor girl. she is very calm and peacefull girl.

she is still skinny but is slowly putting on weight...

She has settled fast and seem to learn fast to..
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:31 am

AWWW well Layla has settled right in and tonight she has playing with kimba and zena for the first time..

Even when she came around to vist she never really played and it is the first time i have seen kimba with this much energy im a long time....... So happy she is happy=D
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 pm

so glad she has settled in ,she sounds like a gorgeous girl Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 am

So pleased she has settled in that is great!! They are wonderful dogs.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 pm

any pics ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 am

As an easter Gift to Layla to day we found her a home.

Since we got her we have done our best not to tell her she is Home or Our dog. We told her one day she would find the perfect home.

And well today after the family and friends left we decided she wasn't going anywhere.

LAYLA found a home today with us... She has been through so much she deserves the best. She is now sleeping with Zena all comfy and warm.

SHE IS HOME.
Not sure the council will be happy but if they say we cannot have her.. WE ARE MOVING.. no way we will get rid of her now.

SHe has gained a bit of weight not much .. Apperently they are hard to fatten up. She is on royal canin dog food and get all the bones, and dog sausage she can eat.

Yeh i have pics will upload more tomorrow. There is a post somewhere of her having a play date at our house i think??
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Thats awsome news Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Ah beth... a foster failure doesn't matter I am glad she is staying with you I am sure you will not regret it. Good on you and Layla will love you tenfold in return. WE ARE SUCKERS 179574
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:40 am

thats great news
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic