HORIFFIC

Go down

HORIFFIC

Post by Beth<3 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:06 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Ok this is not for the faint hearted. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

did you all know that in china they skin cats dogs ect alive yes ALIVE..... affraid confused

please sign the petition and if you are game watch the video.

Yes it made mad Evil or Very Mad and i cryed Sad but the only way to stop things like this is to know what is going on and do what we can to make a change.

If you have a week gut of are very sensitive dont watch the video but please sign.

THE HAS TO STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://animalsaviors.org/

Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Re: HORIFFIC

Post by sharreem on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:59 am

[b]BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 am

I signed but will not watch, I saw it before and cannot again. Did you know China KNOWS some people won't buy their products and do not label "made in China"
The only way you can tell is by the bar code #'s every country has it's own last three #"s. I had the list and lost it...
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:06 am

I couldn't watch it all after the second dog i was to upset.... all i can ask is why?? there are better kinder ways.

OMGOSH really i didn't know that i shall do a little reaserch. those sly little buggers Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:26 am

Korea is just as bad ..........ive lost count on how many petitions i have signed , i wish i was ritch enough to do more Sad
http://itstheirdestiny.2kat.net/Moran2002.html

a link to a few online petitions
http://itstheirdestiny.2kat.net/petitionpage.html
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 am

Yes I knew this went on... it's horrific I know. We see dogs and cats as companion animals. For the chinese they see them as food. You could say the same for us we slaughter cows for food the indians find the sacred. I am sure they are horrified that we actually eat them. The other thing is the way the dogs and cats are prepared for slaughter. It is a horrible death for the animals. No I dont agree with it at all but I do understand that they are just another food source and that these cats and dogs are bred for the meat industry just as we breed chickens, sheep, pigs and cows for slaughter. I have watched various videos on this process and found it very distressing. 

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 pm

hey thanks for the links for the petitions. I wiil find the time to sign them all!!!

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 15, 2009 5:56 am

i watched a horrible tv show a long time ago
cant remember were it was etc but all i remember was that they would breed graint dane x st bernards (for their large sizes)
they actually showed them growing up from the mating to being pups to being adults and slauted at about 18months old
they were good for there meat and less fat Sad
i couldnt watch it
it was horrific
how horrible
i watched a tv show on animal planet the other day about them slaughtering tigars Sad
omg how cruel is the human race?
so horrible but at the end of the day every mamal has to eat and just like the wild life we kill others to eat Sad
its sad
excpetaly to see them kill and eat the animals we all love and know as our pets and fur kids Sad

r.i.p to all those animals that have been killed just so others can eat and survive

oh and did yas hear they reacon in 5 yrs time eating meat will be at the same level as smoking!!!
they reacon it will be a very bad thing

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Fri May 15, 2009 6:46 am

I know..... Kills me i have seen so many Doco's on cruelty and it still get me in tears seeing what our race does....

eating meat for me is already as bad as smoking i am vegie of 3 years and could never go back after seeing what goes on in the slaughter houses....
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum