why is the dog community full of mean know-it-alls

Go down

why is the dog community full of mean know-it-alls

Post by dogsshouldbedogs on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:45 am

to be back on the topic of the well known mean dog forum Rolling Eyes , but WHY is it that the dog community think they know it all and can put others down because... SORRY they don't make dogs their life??? I am writing this because I read a thread about what pisses dog owners off and the stuff they were saying was just plain rude, pretty much calling them (general public) idiots because they didn't know particular dog breeds.

Well do you know what pisses me off Twisted Evil .... People that are just plain rude and narrow minded and have no time for people that heaven to bid might know a little less about dogs then they do. Does that make them idiots?? NO! It’s just like one of them asking a Doctor what does this instrument do? Does that make them idiots because they don't dedicate their lives to be a Doctor?? :crazy:

I DO make dogs my life I train them for a living, have been doing so for many years, so I can truly say that I am part of the professional dog community, but I’m I proud.... not to sure if the sample of the dog community is on this mean dog forum!!

I will never be too proud to ask stupid questions! And will never allow anyone to feel bad or upset because they asked a question! Even if once they asked the question and then debated it, that is their opinion so what!!! Yes, the general public most of the time do get it wrong, but what happened to just being nice!!! Everyone is equal, people just have different priority's in life.

What happened to dog people being friendly people??????? Have they all gone feral running around with their fingers up their asses???

As you can probably tell by now people that make people feel small or stupid just make my blood boil!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: why is the dog community full of mean know-it-alls

Post by sharreem on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 pm

good on you for having your say!!! you should cut and paste it and put it on the other forum and see what response you get lol.
I agree everyone should be able to have their say and not be chopped down for it!!!
I have asked alot of questions and had alot of answers also. people should not degrade other people just for their opinion.
:-)

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm

I was going to write it on the other forum but I am BANNED !!!! Ohhh well, I doubt they will ever change, and they are worse off for it !!!!

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Okay yep I know exactly what your talking about and remember one thing people can hide behind their keyboards. Most of them on the other forum are all bandwagon jumpers and follow the lead comment. As for over there you will never ever change their opinions for they are god in the dog world..... NOT!! This particular forum we are talking about I have seen people hung and quartered for questions or posting about their dogs. Particularly designer dogs. Backyard breeders is another taboo subject well what they class as backyard breeders and what I do is two different things as most of them breed out of the backyards!! This forum has rules for some and rules for others. Don't worry about being banned it happens all the time... I think the admin there have their distinct favourites. As for the dog world being a nasty place yes it is. Everyone has their own opinions on things but each to their own. My german shepherds were my life at one time but that part of my life is over. I still love the breed but I have my two mini's now and I love them just as much. Unfortunately the dog world is it's own worst enemy. So many eager people who want to do the right thing are cut down from verbal diohrrea it is not good. I have seen it happen so many times. As for this particular forum it was designed for the purebred dog yes... but if people join to get advice they should be a little bit more subtle.  However if these members joined here we would be more than happy to help them. Yes the nasty forum is not a nice place and I am very guarded on what I write on there.  I just mainly lurk and post occasionally. But I have seen people slaughtered on there for there comments a flame suit is sometimes needed and definately tough skin on your back cause the knives are coming.....

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoppaChop on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Seriously , they really are not worth the effort it takes to get upset over .
I have been banned numerous times from there....they do not like it when you speak back tongue

Now having said that,I have made some life long friends over there as well . It is much the same as anywhere on the world wide web these days,you take what you want and ignore the rest Wink

ChoppaChop

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm

that is weird; Choppa Chop and I must of posted something at the exact same time cos I just posted something and it didn't work! ohhh well couldn't be bothered to write it again lol.

Oh ChoppaChop wanted to ask you how you find this website? Just would like to see where this site is mostly advertised. Might put up a new thread about it to see what is working and what isn't.

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:26 am

Man all this talk about the "other forum" makes me glad i found this one. This is my first dog forum and i love it here.

I have been a apart of a guinea pig forum and OMGosh the people there are so narrow minded they think they know everything.

I hate people that make me feel dumb to and people that just dont see that others don't share the same views as them. Evil or Very Mad

Smile
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:34 am

There is a Guinea Pig forum... lol that is soooo cool Beth!

Yes the "other forum" lol. Keep right away from it! Can i say this site rules!!!!

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:23 am

I also belong to a labrador forum but it is american and the people are lovely on it!!!

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:01 am

I found this forum on Petlink when the admin advertised it there and joined up... I do not regret it I love it here. Much nicer than the other place.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shara on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

I dont think ive been on the other forum that you are all talking about, but gaurenteed id be banned in a heartbeat. I would just like to ask, were they all born with the knowledge of dogs or did they have to learn from the beginning like most of us? I am also on a few forums some i have plenty to do with, others is just to see what people are talking/gossiping about. ( mainly to have a laugh at their pathetic Q's or gripes ) A dear friend put me on to this forum and you have all made me welcome, i wish all forums and people could be as nice as you guys.
It doesnt matter how much you know about the dog/s there is always going to be more to learn. Very Happy
Cheers

Shara

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Shara wrote:
It doesnt matter how much you know about the dog/s there is always going to be more to learn. Very Happy
Cheers
You have hit the nail right on the head with that comment having owned dogs for most of my life they teach me something new everyday and when you stop learning its time to get out. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down