dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke!

4 posters

Go down

Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke! Empty Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke!

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 am

I can no longer search for topics or do anything besides read threads. I tried to sign up again but I can't even do that! lol!

The weird thing is I only ever posted one thread about seeing if anyone was interested in fostering my works future Detector Dogs so they get out of kennels for socialization etc while they are not working!!!! I was a member for no joke 1 day...wow that must be a record lol! Everyone started to burn me at the stake because I was asking people to foster dogs!!! That was my crime...sooooooooooo very weird cos I was nice to everyone that was mean and now I AM BANNED!

Is there anyway to sign up again? cos I will never post anything I have this site to do that Very Happy , but would like to search for things AT LEAST.

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke! Empty Re: Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke!

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:31 am

Oh my god what bunch of twits...lol....I had part of my post deleted as someone who I don't know told them it was a lie so they removed it????? It was because I made an adoption program look bad because they don't reply to people who are not part of them even though they were going to get some money out of me it was still not good enough so they told the moderator my post was a lie, and they got away with it even though I emailed him and asked what the problem was and which part they said was a lie because I could prove all the post to be correct....Better off staying here people are lovely and we will help you the best we can with no judging...
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke! Empty Re: Think I have been banned from the well-known bitchy dog forum website lol what a joke!

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 am

Yes a very weird bunch I say! I also messaged the guy who runs it and he never got back to me. It is only a handful of people that ruin it for everyone, but it seems the nice people get pushed out and the mean are allowed in, only wish the nice ones knew to come here!

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Ahhh good old ??? that would be right. There are rules for some and then there are rules for some on there. Don't worry about it too much. What you need to do to get a new membership go to someone else's computer (different IP number) and re register with that and you have another membership. Please however do not do it from your computer as admin can read your IP number and remove your last membership ask the moderator to do it perhaps even ask them to do it for you before re registering. Good luck and as for posting on the forum I would not bother too much it  is not that good anyway. And it is also so very clickly.  That I can do without. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am

stick to this forum then... we are not bitchy lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 am

No it is a much nicer enviroment here. That's for sure.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down