hello

Go down

hello

Post by costa & spirou on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:19 am

Hello everyone, I am the proud owner of a rescue German Shepherd (been told since he may be a Belgium Shepherd) we got him from the RSPCA in Yagoona NSW when he was 7 months old he is beautiful he is now 6 years old but must confess he was a challenge when he was growing up. Next is the most wonderful blue harlequin Great Dane who is the love of my life he thinks he is a human and conduct himself as such he is the ripe old age of 3, nothing he likes better than cuddling up on the lounge with either me or my OH. Next is my old moggie cat who is 19 years old, this cat rules the roost in the house and terrifies both the dogs when he get cranky. Last but not least is my Corella bird who is also 19 years old and this cranky old bird reigns over everyone the only difference between him and the cat is he is in his cage as he does not like coming out anymore so he does not pose a threat to the dogs. And finally I am patiently waiting my lovely ragdoll kitten who is about to be born in the next couple of days, just waiting for the breeder to email me. I am looking forward to sharing lots of stories with all of you.

I will post all the photos shortly, I have also spoken to my daughter about this new site who will be registering soon.

costa & spirou

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: hello

Post by Mali on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 am

A very warm welcome to you and your human and canine family great to have you here. Your dogs sound delightful. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 am

welcome!!
i hope you have a great time here on dogforums4everyone!....
thanks for spreading the word ⭐

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi there your pets sound great. Nice to meet you Very Happy
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic