dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly Wog

5 posters

Go down

Molly Wog Empty Molly Wog

Post by Beth<3 Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:19 pm

New edition yay

I would like to introduce MOLLY WOG...

Molly Wog Pb220510

Ok so now i have more dogs but here is the dealeo. While out we saw a petstore/produce and went to have a look for chicken wire as you do Razz .

In a cage with no food or water was Molly wog the staff had no idea what to do with her and didn't really care we got her $150 she was terrified of the man there poor baby.

Once we got her home we did some reaserch and have found out she is a Blue and tan minni pinchser(sp*) worth a small fortune if she is pure bred show how much they new hey..

We got her scanned for a miro chip as if she was pure it was weird she was given to us at such a small cost but she didn't have one soo she is ours and will be desexed soon Very Happy

she has a great nature into everything and loves to play she is about a 1yr old.

So welcome to the family molly wog.

we also had and idea that she might be a chi X foxie but the vet said she looked more like a pincher(sp*).
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Molly Wog Empty Re: Molly Wog

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 am

looks like a chi to me!
but all the little breeds seem to look like either chis or foxies anyways! Very Happy
she is gorgous and i hope you enjoy her plz up date us on her and how she fits etc!
good luck tand thanks for letting us no about your new gorgous girl

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:28 am

Well update.......

She is great settled in really fast.

She has a lot of character for a little dog she seems to think she is a rotti or something and is a little crazy on the walks, but is slowly getting better seeing as all the other dogs are calm.

She has a small rash on her neck area but the vet said to treat it with Malaseb and it is getting better.

Cannot belive we have another little girl but we are already soo atteached to her. Molly Wog 484117

All the dogs get along well now, we did have a few problems with her and zena, as Molly-wog is very tiny 2kg and zena is 25kg and like to play rough. We have to surpervise out door time with them now. Rolling Eyes

Well that is it she is great and we love her. tehe cheers
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 pm

why do pet shops do that???
im glad she found a nice place to live.. poor little thing
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:05 am

I no i do try my best not to go into them as i am often roped in with the sick and miss treated pets but sadley there isn't many places here in oz that dont sell animals so it is kind of hard.

We are glad we got her as well anybody could have gotten the poor little girl.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 am

oh she is gorgoues,u r such a nice person to take her on wen u hav so many nice pets alredy,good on ya,pets r great fun hey? Very Happy
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:23 am

Yeh i love them we thought that we would take her and then try to find her a good home "the right way" but we got to attached. Rolling Eyes

We kinda just say what the heck we have the money and the space so why not give another pet a good home. Razz
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Mini Pins are great little dogs good on you for taking her in. May she bring you years of happiness.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum