dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be))

+2
lorie
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Empty i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be))

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:33 am

not sure if i have shared this before here but anyways
about 8 months ago i got a little black kitten for my son!
they became best friend,my son was the only one to give it food,and take it to the litter tray etc!
they became so close and would do everything together Very Happy
it was so sweet and such a great cat!with the perfect temperament! Very Happy
"pussy cat yes thats right thats his name luved chloe and they played together just like 2 dogs did it was so funny Rolling Eyes
unfortantly 2 or 3 months ago he got ran over by a car Sad
i woke my son up to tell him and he goes "show me!! affraid affraid affraid pale
i told him i cant show you honey it is too bad! Sad
anyways weeks went buy and he would just cry over no reason at all!
still now he will say he wants his pussy cat!
so i saw an add for kittens close by and realised its the same person i got the other one off!
she has a pure black female kitten!
13 days old now so i will see how that goes and yer hopefully if my son is a good boy and i think we can have a cat then we might get her!!
straight in to get desexed tho as there is too many feral cats around Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Empty Re: i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be))

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:38 am

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Dcpics19
i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Dcpics20
this is "pussy cat" i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 845801
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Empty Re: i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be))

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am

Good luck, you'll have a happy little boy cat
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 am

aww that is so sad .. that is one of the main reason our cats stay indoors at all times ....... I hope you are able to get a new little kittten for your son and you...
Good luck
RIP"Pussy cat" was it ? i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 845801
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:51 am

yes pussy cat lol
i always had him outside (his choise of in or out) during the day but i always brought him inside of a night and he slept with either me or my son!
and it was weird that night because i woke and he wasnt there i called him but couldnt find him!
the next morning my neighbour came over and had a very sad face and told me
i held back my tears because i new i had to be strong for my son!
he just saw the pics and goes "oh my pussy cat so cuddly and did a hugging action with his arms Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am

awwww poor little guy... i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 363516
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 am

hopefully if everything goes well and i think we are ready i might get her!!
i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 723d_18this is her
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:04 am

aww what a cutie pie i love Kittens soooo cute.. i think she would fit in well at your palce... I is a sign that you found another black kitten she was ment for you Very Happy
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 am

and from the same mum!!
they are only asking $5 for her i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 7768
so hopefully this will make my sons xmas (if we get her)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:08 am

yeh.. i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 711348 but i do wish that they de-sex the cat after this litter.....
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 am

i reacon!
i have no idea how many litters the mum has had but i no this is her 2nd but i bet its more Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 am

yay,gourgous,i love black cats best too!!! i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 7768
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 am

i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Catwin10

Bear, Christmas time.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Yes I agree, the lady with the kittens should get the mummy cat desexed, and I think that if you decide on getting this gorgeous black kitten, that you should tell her to her when you pick the new kitten up.
They are so precious at that age (10 days) I love you
I've been raising a 2 day old kitten and he's 4 weeks on Tuesday! Its sad to see these kittens born, and alot go to shelters which in the end are put to sleep, just no enough homes Crying or Very sad

I am so sorry to hear about your kitten. I lost a cat to the road when I was 11. I'd never forget her. From that day, I have always have my cats indoor only. I have 6 now, and none have stepped a foot out the door, they have an outdoor run, with sunshine and plants, and they are happy.
But I know some cats are born to be an outside cats, usually domestics (common tabby at) usually are because in their breeding they have feral cat.
You can desex your kitten (depending on how big she will be) at 12 weeks of age, its best to aswell as they heal alot better and faster. As it is possible for a kitten to have litter at 14 weeks onwards as when they smell a Tom Cat, they go in heat.
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 pm

yes i have always tried to avoid female cats!dont no why
but she will be getting desexed when ever she is ready!
as i said to many cats around and plus i dont want any more that 1 cat and i certainly dont want to add to the number of cats without homes! Very Happy
so yer she wil be getting desexed and microchipped and vac when she is ready!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:03 pm

BETH<3 wrote:yeh.. i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 711348 but i do wish that they de-sex the cat after this litter.....

I was going to say the same thing myself. I am glad that you are going to have one of these darlings sorry to hear about your other cat. When I had my birmans I always kept them inside regardless. I also had a a cat enclosure for outside so they could go outside but still safe from harm. It is always the way though you love a cat they get out once at night and they are gone. I am sorry your little boy still crys for his kitty I understand that. Give him a hug from all of us. Hope it all works out they kittens are lovely.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:28 pm

this is her i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 7768 at about 19 days old
the lady said they are walking around now i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 7768
so when is the right age to desex a female kitten?? Suspect i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Kits_010
i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Kits_011
i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) Kits_012
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:36 pm

i never liked black kittens because my my drumed it inot my head they were witches cats and they bring bad luck lol Razz
but our last lil black kitten changed mums mind!!

just remember black cats dont bring bad luck Rolling Eyes you bring bad luck to your self hahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:38 am

HA HA so cute
umm i think it is aroud 8weeks to 16 week some can be done as early as 6 but it isnt advisable as they have to be a certian weight. But dont just take my word for it. Rolling Eyes
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:43 am

Registered cat breeders get theirs done around ten weeks of age and they are fine. So I would recomend that age group for a kitten.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:45 am

im gonna ring the vets any way to book her in and see what they think anyways so i might be getting a kitten!! ((might be)) 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 am

Wise choice then you dont have to worry about anything when she is done and she wont roam looking for a tom.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 am

yer plenty of them around here
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Sometimes vets don't agree on desexing young, but it actually is when they are around a kilo (if younger than 10 weeks) or around 10 weeks old.

Its better to get it done early as it heals faster, and less impact on the kitten.

So glad you are getting her. Look at that grumpy little face, as if they woke her just up. Very Happy
But don't let her out until she is desexed, amazed how young they can be when they fall pregnant.
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 pm

My birman mark was done at ten weeks and it had no ill effect on him what so ever.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next